PSYCHOTHERAPY ("talk therapy")
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy
- Adults and Adolescents
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
INTERVENTIONS & MODALITIES
- Contemporary Psychoanalysis
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Integration of Mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT),
and experiential, affect-focused therapeutic interventions
(e.g., Acceptance and Commitment Therapy & Emotion Focused Therapy)
- Supportive Psychotherapy & Counseling
RATES & PAYMENT
- My rates for initial assessments, evaluations, and psychotherapy vary and are dependent on the services and length of session. I negotiate my fee by telephone and before the first appointment. In cases of financial hardship, I offer a discounted fee (i.e., sliding scale). In the event that we cannot agree on an established fee, I may also assist you in finding comparable services of acceptable cost.
- Cash, check, and electronic payment (Zelle) are accepted for payment.
- Accepted Plans: Aetna Health Insurance and Aetna Student Health Insurance
- If you have another health insurance plan and out-of-network benefits, my services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance. To find out about your benefits, call your insurance company and ask the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network mental/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my yearly out-of-network deductible and has any of it been met?
- Is there a pre-approval or pre-authorization requirement before meeting with a psychologist?
- If you cannot keep your appointment, please provide 48 hours notification. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment or you have not given a notice of cancellation at least 48 hours in advance, you will be expected to pay the full session rate.
Ricardo Rieppi, Ph.D.
Psychotherapy in New York
firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-547-8805